Sunday, March 1, 2009

Sad, I feel

Message sent: I know you don't sayang(love) me anymore right

I loved you from the start, I recall the days I loved you in a million ways.
Now that you and me are from lovers to History. Does anybody know this feeling of despair? When you really love someone, when you really care, it's hard to walk away... When I really want to stay with you. Does anybody know it tears you up inside when you tried to decide between what's wrong and right? I'm sure that my love aint coming back no more.

I am as sad as...the smoldered grass, the autumn leaves,
the frost on a glass
I am as sad as...the summer dew, the winter days, the crying bird
I am as sad as...a torn paper, the ragged clothes, the decayed food
I am as sad as...the winter mist, the crying bird, the monsoon hail
I am as sad as...the white snow, the grey colour, the crying stars
I am as sad as...the bloodstained eyes, the hot fresh tears,
the icy cold water
I am as sad as...the last tear, a aggressived soul a shameful blot
I am as sad as...i am as sad as...

No comments:

Post a Comment