Saturday, February 28, 2009

Once his girlfriend

Message sent: You change alot baby. I know I'm a troublemaker, always hurting you using those words. But how I wish I could make you happy all the time. No matter what I'm still here for you and I'll be by your side facing all these problems. I really don't have any other girls and am sorry for what I've done. You are precious gift that I've always wanted, love and miss you. YOU ARE MY GIRLFRIEND!

I wish to tell you that you don't have to make me happy by any other ways, I'll feel happy when you're around. Now I'm facing all the problems myself and I feel the loads in my mind, even in the heart.

To forget is just an interpretation. An immeasurable love’s memories can never be wiped off. Time doesn’t devour memories: It just slowly, painfully converts it into fragments of a dream. Occasionally, something will spark the wrath of the dream, and the dream will alter into a memory again.

No comments:

Post a Comment