Tuesday, February 24, 2009

On September 2nd, 2008

Sayang sent: B, Happy one month. Good Luck for your paper today...haha. I'll wait till you finished off with your examinations. May we last, miss and love you; kisses.

We have known each other for two hundred and eighteen days now. For the last few months, I have been exceptionally quiet. It used to be me calling you in the night more than you calling me. We are separated by a pair of closed gates between us. What you need to do is to push a button on your remote key and the gates will swing open: But if it swings open and breaks off the barrier between the both of us, the gates will hit me as it swing outwards towards me. Isn’t that an appalling reflection of our relationship? Breaking the barrier will allow us to be together, but one of us will be hurt. One of us has to give way, and I have volunteered to be the one.

No comments:

Post a Comment