Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Away from SG for family trip

Before he went for a holiday with his family, here goes another message that he sent: Don't worry, I will always miss you baby. I'm really gonna miss you, don't leave me. Please be with me. I'm going off ya, gonna miss you and family; kiss

Is that how it feels? Everything seems so empty. For the last three months, every single movement seems empty. Even in a crowd of people, I feel lonely, I feel like you are the only person in the world who can wipe out the loneliness in me. Every single second, I think of you, I think of ways to make you smile, I imagine where are you now, and every single second, you are like a part of me, and I see you more than I see myself because the moment I close my eyes, your image stands in front of me. You had forgotten. You had forgotten me, Fiona Leong, the woman you promised to marry? The woman whom you loves – loved – so deeply? I took in deep breaths. You had once promised, never to leave me alone. Promises: Are they created to be broken?

No comments:

Post a Comment