Monday, March 30, 2009

Can't sleep


Stephanie and I
Friendship isn't a big thing - it's a million little things

Friday, March 27th
I've been longing to spend my time with you on every weekends. We didn't attend school on this particular day and I find it really hilarious as both of us will be taking O levels' very soon yet we aren't prepared for it.

The moment we reached Somerset station, we went over to the Heeren. Stephanie bought a pair of jeans from QC and we headed to SBucks for some drinks...

love our shoes

While waiting for B & C. (Steph, you know who are they right?)

Told you guys I can't sleep, we left West Coast only at 6 in the morning.

A single rose can be my garden... a single friend, my world.
-Leo Buscaglia

Saturday, March 21
Power house with my usual girlfriends
Eunice and myself
Left to right: Haida, Ida, Eunice and June

After the party at Power house, swapped over to Km8 Farewell Party...

KM8 CLOSING PARTY 2009

To thank its loyal customers for their steadfast support over four decadent years, Km8 will prepare for its ultimate celebration of the year aptly titled "KM8 - The Closing Party" on its last weekend, Saturday 28 March 2009. Starting from 8pm, the closing party will be a tribute to its heydays when it first burst into the scene as Singapore's best concept beach bar.
More party, people...xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment